Wednesday, July 28, 2010

About Bob Edwards

Hi. My Name is Bob Edwards and I, like so many other Americans, find myself out of a job with prospects for employment being “slim to none” at this time. To add to that, I am now helping to take care of my mother who needs fairly constant supervision. But enough of that, I surely don’t want to sound like a “bleeding heart”. I just want to acknowledge the scene that so many of us are facing today. I’m certainly not alone.
I have recently entered the “Internet Marketing” arena in hopes of creating a job for myself that I can do on my time and still have time to do my other duties. What I have learned in the past six months or so has absolutely astonished me. I am a true believer in the internet and what it represents to the marketing world and the future IS limitless. I have foolishly spent more than my share of money on programs that have not produced what they promised. Then it dawned on me that like anything worth pursuing you need to “start from scratch” and work your way up. And the key point is: with little or NO capital. I foolishly spent money on programs that tried to skip over those steps and make it easier for you to achieve your goals. You think I would have learned by now. Anyway, so far it has been an interesting journey I have had. I am still in the early stages and I would really like you to follow the journey with me and maybe I can help you avoid some of the pitfalls I have found along the way.
Here’s to a Pleasant Journey.
Bob Edwards
For a sample of my work so far, please check out:
http://www.opportunities.edwardsmarketing.net

No comments:

Post a Comment


Ads By CbproAds