Sunday, August 8, 2010

Make Money from Home – The Community

It never ceases to amaze me how much help there is available from other Affiliate Marketers across the Internet Marketing Arena. When I first started working from scratch I was surprised how much online help and clear direction was available. Many of the various methods I had been researching might include having an “affiliate manager” to guide and advance you along. I was delighted when I received a follow up email from an affiliate manager to a website that I had signed up for, giving me very clear directions and the reasons for following those directions. In most cases, I would sign up for a site and followed the initial instructions and then was unsure how to proceed from there. The emails from my affiliate manager and the directions they provided had me continue on from the initial setup to the next logical step. Usually it contained the reasons why you were doing the next step and gave you a better understanding of what you can expect to happen from implementing their strategies.
I found it very comforting and reassuring that someone would take the time and effort to assist me. I understand to some degree why they are doing it. It is because they are trying to secure your trust in them and at some point will probably present you with an offer for some product or service they are promoting. There’s nothing wrong with that. You get great advice or assistance and start to build a comfortable and trusting relationship for someone who has a vested interest in your success. There are also a great many forums and social networking sites where those who have had the good fortune to succeed don’t mind giving a little time and assistance to those of us that are “up and coming”. I have been fortunate enough to encounter a very helpful community out there and I look forward to sharing information, and one day hopefully will be in the position to assist someone just starting out.
If at any time, as you build your business, you do come across becoming an affiliate for money making sites that offer you assistance in the form of an affiliate manager, make sure you give it careful consideration. Hopefully it will add greatly towards your advancement in building your online business.
Here’s to a Pleasant Journey.
Bob Edwards
bobedwards@edwardsmarketing.net
For a sample of my work, please check out:
http://www.opportunities.edwardsmarketing.net

No comments:

Post a Comment


Ads By CbproAds